Le Forum des W-Makers, les créateurs de solutions de jeux vidéos en live !
Le Forum des W-Makers, les créateurs de solutions de jeux vidéos en live !
FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Go to
Le Forum des W-Makers, les créateurs de solutions de jeux vidéos en live ! Index du Forum -> Divers -> Partenariats

RLCS Casters' Twitch Partnership?

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: RLCS Casters' Twitch Partnership? Répondre en citant
HI,

I'm just curious about something and looking for verification. A friend told me that Psyonix and/or the RLCS specifically worked with Twitch to get the RLCS casters and analysts partnered on Twitch instead of them doing it by themselves through their own public exposure as public RLCS personnel. I'd never heard of that being done before and my friend didn't give me information of where he heard or saw that, so I'm wondering if someone can give me an official answer. I know that Psyonix partnered with Twitch to present the RLCS, so I could definitely see that happening. My friend and were talking specifically about Gregan getting back into streaming now and how I heard him say on his stream that Renault Vitality was going to help him get a sub button soon (not sure if he meant that was just through exposure of being sponsored by them or if they would actively get involved on his behalf). I wouldn't think it's wrong to do that or anything; I'm just interested in learning about that process. Anyone know an official answer? 

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=43364
Motion graphics video animation company

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des W-Makers, les créateurs de solutions de jeux vidéos en live ! Index du Forum -> Divers -> Partenariats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8